Tuesday, May 4, 2010

One Month at a Time

Well, it's May 4th and this is only my second blog. The season is 25 games old and I am still into it (Hopefully so are the Braves). As of this post they are 3.5 games back and inconsistent to say the least. It's been a fun month so far. I've already been to a braves game and I don't even live in Atlanta, and have an authentic MLB Atlanta Cap to show my allegiance(more on that to come).

Last week Niki and I went to St. Louis with our good friends Aaron and Jenny to see the Braves v. Cardinals. The Cardinals got the better of them that night as the Braves were in the middle of what turned into a nine game losing streak. It was a fun night and I loved being in a major league ball park again. Busch is one of the best. As soon as I found out I was going to be a Braves fan for the season I went online and looked to see if they would be traveling to Missouri. I got $9.00 Bleacher seat tickets off of Stub Hub. It was a perfect Tuesday night. Nice and cool, but not too cold. We enjoyed some $6 dogs, some $8 beer, and some $9 nachos. It was such a good time(despite the loss) Niki and I are thinking about doing it again.

I've probably spent more time watching baseball the past month then I did all of last year. No matter the team, it's been as fun as I hoped it would be. Maybe I should take it one month at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment